ABScript III RT Master Mix for qPCR with gDNA Remover is developed based on ABScript III Reverse Transcriptase and suitable for two-step RT-qPCR detection. The 5X ABScript III RT Mix in this product contains all the reagents required for the reverse transcription reaction. The reaction protocol is simple and can be carried out quickly by adding the RNA template and H2O. The gDNA Remover Mix in this product can completely remove the genomic DNA remaining in the RNA template and make the qPCR results more accurate. The dsDNase is heat-sensitive and can be quickly and irreversibly inactivated under high temperature conditions. Therefore, it only needs one sample to be used to remove genomic DNA contamination and reverse transcription reactions in the same tube.
This product is specially optimized for qPCR. The proportionally optimized Random Primers/Oligo (dT)20VN Primer Mix enables cDNA synthesis to progress from each region of RNA transcription efficiently, which ensures the authenticity and repeatability of qPCR results to the greatest extent. Reverse transcription products are compatible with SYBR Green and probe qPCR and can be used in combination with corresponding reagents according to experimental purposes for high-performance geneexpression analysis.
- Simple operation: 5 X ABScript III RT Mix format, the reaction can be completed in one sample addition step
- Efficient gDNA removal: can completely remove the remaining gDNA in the RNA template, and gDNA removal and reverse transcription can be completed in one tube
- High-efficiency reverse transcription: The optimum reaction temperature is 55 ～C, which is more suitable for reverse transcription of transcripts with low abundance and secondary structure
- Resistant to inhibitors: have a certain degree of tolerance to inhibitors such as SDS and Trizol
(20 μL / RXN)
(20 μL / RXN)
|5X ABScript III RT Mix||40 μL||400 μL|
|20X gDNA Remover Mix||10 μL||100 μL|
|Nuclease-free H2O||1.25 mL||1.25 mL X 2|
- Easy to use, only need one sample addition procedure gDNA remove and reverse transcription can perform in the same tube, no need to divide into two steps.
Reduce the risk of RNA degradation and sample contamination
- Using 1 米g tomato RNA as a template, using ABScript III RT Master Mix for qPCR with gDNA Remover and other three brands of kits, reverse transcription according to the reaction conditions recommended by each brand, and qPCR detection of the obtained cDNA, the results showed that for the genes with low and medium expression abundance, ABclonal reverse transcription efficiency is higher and sensitivity is better.
- Mix 100 ng gDNA in 100 ng RNA, and treat them with Nuclease free H2O ( blue curve), ABclonal gDNA Remover Mix (red curve), and ezDNase (a DNase from Thermo, green curve) for 2 minutes, and then use the same reverse transcription reagent for RNA reverse transcription.The results show that gDNA Remover Mix can quickly digest gDNA in the system, and the digestion efficiency is equivalent to Thermo ezDNase.